Cruise overnight on Superior Cai Be Princess Cruise 2 Days (Vietnam only)
Tour code: CBDT-02
Type of tour: Private tour
Duration: 2 Days 1 Nights
Route: Ho Chi Minh - Cai Be - Phu An - Dong Hoa Hiep - An Binh - Vinh Long - Sa Dec - Ho Chi Minh
Overview: Cai Be Princess is the deluxe sampan offering you more comfort than a regular cruise of the Mekong. It is a good choice for who more focus in ultimate privacy and still enjoy the traditional design style whilst the other cruising options fill up.
HO CHI MINH CITY - CAI BE - PHU AN - DONG HOA HIEP - AN BINH -
VINH LONG - SA DEC - HO CHI MINH CITY
( 2 Days 1 Night )
What make this tour so special:
- Explore the canal network of Mekong Delta
- Enjoy fresh fruits from rich orchards
- Experience the culture and taste the typical foods with special cuisines.
- Fascinating daily life and products in Mekong Delta
- Cai Be colorful floating market cruising
- Fruit plantations visiting
- Dong Hoa Hiep and An Binh islands sightseeing
- Home stay at a traditional charming house built on pillars by the river
- Fascinating daily life and products in Mekong Delta
- Day 1 : Ho Chi Minh - Cai Be - Phu An - Dong Hoa Hiep - An Binh
- Day 2 : An Binh - Vinh Long - Sa Dec
Day 01 : Ho Chi Minh City - Cai Be - Phu An - Dong Hoa Hiep - An Binh
Pick up at your hotel in Saigon and drive to Cai Be The excursion starts from Cai Be town pier at around 10.30 A.M. Upon embarkation on your river boat, you will be welcomed with fresh cotton towels. The cruise will begin with the visit of Cai Be colorful floating market cruising among local barges full of fruits and vegetables. We will then proceed to Phu An hamlet, an untouched beautiful area reflecting some of the best sights the Mekong Delta can offer. On the way, stop will be made at some local home factories to observe how rice paste, coconut candies and other regional specialties are made. A delicious lunch will await you at "Le Longanier", a superb Indochinese villa located by the river, in a lush tropical garden surrounded by fruit plantations.
After lunch, your private sampan will cruise deeper to Dong Hoa Hiep and An Binh islands, a peaceful escape where you will be able to discover the rural life style and daily activities of the delta inhabitants such as roofs making with palm tree leaves, a bricks and tiles artisanal factory, net fishing, an ancient Mandarin house dating from late 19th century…Cruising along Dong Phu canal, we will make a last stop at a fruit orchard and bonsais plantation near Binh Hoa Phuc islet. These evergreen islands among the Mekong River bring about large networks of meandering rivers, criss-crossed with countless arroyos, and remaining unknown to many people. Late afternoon, disembarkation and check-in at a traditional charming house built on pillars by the river (Mai Quoc Nam or Muoi Dai). Rest of the day at leisure in a peaceful and romantic atmosphere. Dinner and overnight in the local house.
Day 02 : An Binh - Vinh Long - Sa Dec
After breakfast, back on board your private sampan for your second day cruise in the delta. Crossing the Co Chien River, some of the largest Mekong's arm, we will cruise under the spectacular My Thuan Bridge. A stop will be made at Dinh Tan Hoa, an ancient provincial house built some hundred fifty years ago… We will proceed the cruise up-stream on the Tien Giang River, another large arm of the Mekong. On the banks, some dark smokes in the sky will lead us to one of the biggest bricks and tiles factory where we will you have an interesting visit.
Back on board, we will cruise to Sa Dec. On both sides of the river, locals are recolting water jacinth, another famous Mekong delta product used for furnitures and baskets.
We will reach Sa Dec around noon. Lunch will be served on boat while cruising or at a local ancient house in Sa Dec (Nha Co).The town is appearing like a little “Venice” with numerous narrow canals, with various kinds of activities on the banks. You will disembark at Sa Dec local market at around 3pm, one of the biggest of the delta. Visit of Sa Dec charming and peaceful town, walking along its narrow streets and beautiful old houses dating from the last century, among some old Chinese temples, ancient Dinh, including the primary school of Marguerite Duras famous writer. (See Marguerite Duras novel turned into a famous movie, “The Lover”). The excursion will end at around 4pm. Transfer back to Saigon City. End of service. First Choice hopes to serve you next time!
Price per pax (adult) in US Dollars
|2 - 3 persons||4 - 6 persons||7- 9 persons||10 - 15 persons||16 persons up|
|1 Nov - 30 May||230||145||120||110||95|
|1 Jun - 30 Oct||220||135||112||100||90|
Private tour: To do the tour privately. The tour is not fixed, it is possible to be customized for your group. All service is reserved for your group only. You do not have to share the bus, boat, tour guide with other tourists. One exception, if you stay at the boat in Halong bay - it is like the hotel in Halong - you still have to share the boat with other people
- All excursions including entrance fees, transportation and English - speaking tour guides' service
- Taxes, fuel, pilot, port dues, passenger levies, full board during the itinerary
- Welcome and Farewell Dinners, daily breakfast, lunch and dinner including local beer, local brand spirits and wines served during meals, coffee, selection of tea, selection of herbal infusions, local mineral water, local canned soft drinks served free through the day.
- A meeting point and a drop off point shall be informed at booking time, transfer from/to these meeting points, currently set as Le Meridian Angkor Hotel in Siem Rea and Sofitel Plaza Saigon Hotel in Ho Chi Minh City, to/from the ship is Indochina Sails' responsibility.
Visa fee - visa to Vietnam
- Domestic & International flight and all airport taxes
- Drinks, except otherwise mentioned
- Personal expenses & Tips
of your group
|Submit for a
itinerary then pay/ deposit 30%
|Take off with
Vietnamtravelways.com tour voucher
All's for your satisfaction!